- 7535 hectares in land area
- 74.6% of the watershed area is forested
- 2183 hectares are owned by the Government of Prince Edward Island
- 1480 hectares are used for agriculture
- There are 92 km of stream within the Fortune River watershed complex
- The watershed contains the Grovepine/Big Brook Wildlife Management Area and the Dingwell's Mills Wildlife Management Area
At a Glance
The Fortune River Watershed is the largest watershed in the SAB's management zone. The many branches and tributaries of the Fortune River complex pass through the communities of Farmington, St. Charles, Albion Cross, Dingwell's Mills, Fortune Bridge, and Bay Fortune.
Stream Habitat Restoration Map
Sorry, there are no activities associated with this watershed. Check again later!