At a Glance
The headwaters of Cow River are found in the community of Five Houses, and the river flows northeast from there to the community of Monticello. Cow River meets the Gulf of St. Lawrence at Cow River Pond, a shoreside pond typical of those found along PEI's north shore.
- 2283 hectares in land area
- Approximately 86% of the watershed area is forested
- 921 hectares are owned by the Government of Prince Edward Island
- 216 hectares are used for agriculture
- There are 28 km of stream within the Cow River watershed network
Sorry, there are no activities associated with this watershed. Check again later!